How To Make Weed Tea. Learn How To Make Marijuana Tea Below
Learn how to make weed tea in just a few simple steps.
If you have never tried weed tea you may not get what you were expecting. Making marijuana tea takes time, technique, and prep work. The most time consuming step is extracting the THC from the weed.
THC is not easily soluble into water alone, but with added saturated fats like whole milk or butter the transfer can occur just add heat and time.
If learning how to make marijuana tea is new to you, you should know that it’s effects are likely to be equal to that of eating marijuana. Marijuana tea produces time-released body high that has a mild effect, but can potentially last for hours.
Some variations of weed tea are better tasting, and some are more potent. So, depending on your preferences decide which recipe will suit you best.
How to make weed tea super stoney:
4 cups of water
4 oz of whole milk
2 tea bags of your choice
4 oz of cannabutter
Grind up your marijuana leaves. Put in pot, add water and bring to a simmer. Let simmer on low for 15 minutes.
TO VIEW CANNABUTTER RECIPE
If you think that the texture or taste of the weed flakes in the marijuana tea will bother you, you can extract them by using a strainer, or by using a cheesecloth to separate the materials.
Quick marijuana tea recipe:
whole milk, tea bags, marijuana, water
1. Grind up 1/2 gram to a gram of marijuana buds per cup of milk.
-Add 1/2 oz of water per cup of milk.
2. Bring to a simmer for up to 25 mins to allow THC extraction. Pour into container, add a couple tea bags, and honey if you wish.
3. After about 6-8 minutes, remove tea bags. If you think that the texture or taste of the weed flakes in the marijuana tea will bother you, extract them by using a strainer, or by using a cheesecloth to separate the materials. You can also strain your weed tea in an old pair of panty hose.
1. The effects of weed tea can take 30-60 minutes to take effect, and when it does it may only be a mild high.
2. You may have to stir your drink occasionally just in case the mixture starts to separate. A straw will easily solve the problem.