Follow this information
by Gerald D Seabolt
For new smokers follow these instructions:
1) Smoke no more than 25% the amount in a cigarette.
2) Wait at least 20 minutes
3) Be aware that marijuana varies in strength between 2%
and as high as 20%.
4) Always test the strength by waiting 20 minutes.
5) Never drive after smoking.
Warning step 6--Warning step 6-- Warning step 6
6) If you drive & have an accident you will lose every thing
in a court of LAW. You will never win your case.
7) Wait at least 6 hours before driving. This especially
applies to any Marijuana taken by mouth.
8) There are hundreds of articles on how to smoke marijuana
but I could not find a single article that gives you
this advice and information.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to How To Smoke Weed.